Finnovista is an impact organization that empowers Fintech and Insurtech ecosystems in Latin America and Spain through a collaborative platform that encompasses acceleration and scale-up programs, events, research projects, competitions and other collaborative innovation projects with industry corporates.
At Finnovista we build bridges between industry corporates and Fintech & Insurtech startups with the vision of transforming finance and insurance through entrepreneurship, technology and innovation.
Finnovista also invests, accelerates and helps scale up Fintech & Insurtech startups in Latin America and Spain, through our Startupbootcamp programs and with the collaboration of leading financial, insurance and leading corporates in the region.
Finnovista has offices in Madrid, Spain and Mexico City, Mexico.
Finnovista is part of the Rainmaking Group, a global leader in corporate innovation and venture development with a presence in more than 8 countries and 4 continents. Rainmaking specializes in making innovation a predictable engine of growth.
Our culture defines us, and we would like you to be comfortable with us. You can find our culture book at https://rainmaking.io/RM_culturebook.pdf.
About the position:
Job title: Junior Business Intelligence & IT Specialist
Location: Finnovista (Cink Emprende, Madrid)
Report to: Communication & Marketing Director
- Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering in Business, Management, Marketing, Economics, Systems, Industrial, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems or other quantitative disciplines.
- Additionally, Computer Science, Telecommunications or Information Systems.
- Minimum of 2 year-experience as a business intelligence analyst.
- Knowledge of web analytics, data science, social media marketing and email marketing.
- Expertise in the implementation and execution of business intelligence strategies supported by CRM tools, as well as e-mail automation experience such as Mailchimp, Marketo, Hubspot, Zoho, Salesforce or Pipedrive.
- Knowledge of SQL, R, advanced Excel or analytical tools, applied to business intelligence, database management and web analytics.
- Passionate about technology, digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate, understand and interpret data.
- Able to create and promote new and innovative ideas in relation to generating sales and registrations for events/competitions.
- Must be results-oriented, creative and energetic.
- Ability to work independently and be a problem solver.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- You will be responsible for organizing and structuring the database through the CRM, along with combining different inputs from Finnovista’s different business units and teams.
- Develop different segments of the database and design lead qualification techniques to complete the information.
- Designing the email marketing strategy, through marketing automation techniques, to support the conversion on Finnovista’s website and for the different initiatives of the firm..
- Design, implementation and execution, in coordination with the Director of Communication and Marketing of Finnovista’s lead generation strategy, both for B2C and B2B, including the classification of leads according to their commercial possibilities.
- Create reports on lead generation, ticket sales, conversion along the funnel.
- Make reports of ticket sales and KPIs in relation to the different marketing actions, and propose corrections to correct possible deviations from the marked strategy.
- Asesorar a los miembros del equipo en materia del adecuado uso de todos estos dispositivos, acorde con los objetivos de presupuesto establecidos por la dirección.
- Seek to acquire software licenses and digital tools for all Finnovista team members, update them.
- To advise team members on the appropriate use of all these devices, in accordance with the budget objectives established by management.
- Facilitate IT teams and access to tools for new and outgoing team members, as well as ensure processes and protocols for access to these systems in line with security and privacy requirements that preserve the interests of the company.
- The opportunity to be part of an incredible team that organizes the most ambitious Fintech events and competitions in Latin America.
- A unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself in one of the fastest growing industries in recent years.
- Access to world-class mentors and start-ups that can grow your network and inspire.
- Working closely with relevant players in the financial industry who sponsor the events or our programs such as Visa, BBVA, Endeavor, Scotiabank, British Embassy, among others.
- Our values: We are action and result-oriented; we take what we do seriously, but we do not take ourselves too seriously and are not afraid to laugh, experiment and fail.
- Annual bonus for compliance with objectives