We enable structured access to external innovation
We provide financial services and insurance corporates with exposure to our global ecosystem and access to qualified and strategically aligned early and growth-stage startups. Our accelerators focus on finding synergies between emerging and established companies. We fine-tune each innovation program to enable corporate-startup collaboration, allowing the corporate to find new lines of revenue, provide solutions for their customers, gain innovation insights, and leapfrog competition by innovating faster.
The corporate accelerator is a bespoke program tailored to corporate innovation needs, engaging with startups to solve problems relevant for their future business. Our corporate acceleration programs are uniquely focused on accelerating startups and exploring how to shape the collaboration with the corporate.
Through Rainmaking, the group Finnovista belongs to, we have launched bespoke corporate accelerators for large companies such as IKEA and Facebook.
Why launch an accelerator with Finnovista:
- See the future of technology through the lens of entrepreneurs while learning about industry innovations, application trends, and insights.
- Transform your business culture by injecting new ways of thinking around innovation and rapid product development.
- Drive digital transformation by mentoring and collaborating with the most talented entrepreneurs in your industry.
- Engage with the startup to solve problems relevant to your future business.
- Join our global network of 8,000+ mentors, founders and investors.