Posición: Full time
Minimum period: 6 months
Finnovista is an impact organization empowering Fintech and Insurtech ecosystems in Latin America and Spain through a collaborative platform that entails acceleration and scaling programs, conferences, hackathons, research, challenges and collaborative innovation projects with partners as well as a dedicated Fintech co-creation space.
At Finnovista we build bridges between the financial services and the insurance industries and the startups with the vision of transforming finance and insurance for the better at the intersection of entrepreneurship, technology and innovation. Our mission is to eliminate frictions so startups can change the world of finance in collaboration with financial institutions, other corporates, and investors.
Finnovista is the organizer of FINNOSUMMIT, the leading conference where innovators in the financial services industry meet through high-quality, impact networking and discover the most relevant and inspiring content to see and discuss the real future of financial services.
Finnovista also invests, accelerates and helps scale Fintech startups in Latin America and Spain, through a strategic alliance with Startupbootcamp, and in collaboration with leading financial institutions from across the region.
Finnovista leads the greatest online community of Fintech & Insurtech innovators in financial services in Latin America and Spain with over 20,000 members subscribed to our newsletters, social media, web, YouTube channel, in-depth analysis and research reports. Our community comprises people passionate about innovation and financial services’ transformation: entrepreneurs, investors, regulators, financial entities’ executives, consultants, technologists, copywriters, among others.
Finnovista has offices in Madrid, Spain and in Mexico City, Mexico.
Finnovista is part of the Rainmaking group, global leader in corporate innovation and venture building, with operations in more than 8 countries and 4 continents. Rainmaking focuses on creating, accelerating and scaling new business with the world’s leading corporations and entrepreneurs acelerar, helping to make innovation a predictable driver of growth
Our culture defines us and we would like you to be comfortable with us. You can find our culture book here: https://rainmaking.io/RM_culturebook.pdf
Do you want to transform finance for the better, immerse yourself in a vibrant startup ecosystem, help us find the next high potential Fintech startups and help us to position the best Fintech accelerator in Latin America? This is your opportunity!
This is a unique opportunity to build your career in the field of innovation, entrepreneurship and impact supporting the Marketing and Communication department and the Innovation & Research department.
As an intern, your position at Finnovista will be at Analyst Intern level and your tasks will include:
- Supporting on marketing, communication and content creation activities, working closely with the Communication & Marketing team.
- Supporting on the organization of flagship and meetup events with startups and financial institutions, working closely with our Events team
- Supporting on analysis and evaluation process of startups within the startup competition, working closely with the Innovation team
- Support in the execution of collaborative innovation projects such as Fintech competitions, immersion programs and/or pilot programs and proof of concept.
- Support in the identification of corporate challenges for the implementation of scouting projects to help financial and insurance companies achieve their innovation and digital transformation goals. Supporting on coordination and operations of our global acceleration programs for Fintech startups, working closely with the Acceleration & Startup Program team
- Coordinating communication and liaising with startups
- Various roles and functions within the company, as in any startup you will be part of a small team doing all sorts of interesting tasks, very enriching and rewarding.
The internship is open to recent graduates or students who can commit to a full time position.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and Spanish
- Strong written communication skills, an understanding of digital media.
- Eager to learn how to use new tools (although if you don’t know how to use WordPress, you might want to start looking into it now).
- Innovative and can implement creative methods for maximum exposure.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office, intermediate excel skills, Google tools and basic graphic design
- International open-minded entrepreneurial spirit and strong analytical skills.
- The intern must have the ability to handle multiple tasks appropriately in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Interest in startups, innovation, technology, business analysis, and/or the financial services industry.
- Able to work in unstructured environments and dealing with uncertainty. Being dynamic, resilient and proactive is key.
Our side of the bargain – we offer you:
- A 6 month internship, with the possibility of extension.
- You will be a huge part of an amazing team building Spain and Latin America’s most ambitious Fintech events, reports and startup programs.
- A unique opportunity for you to immerse in the Fintech startup ecosystem.
- Access to world-class mentors and startups who can grow your network and inspire.
- Our values: be entrepreneurial, be kind, be impactful. We’re action-oriented and result driven; we take what we do seriously but we don’t take ourselves too seriously and we’re not scared to laugh, experiment and fail.
Is this you?
In order to be considered for this position, email your resume, cover letter and put the job title you’re applying for in the subject line and send to [email protected]