Job Title: Junior Marketing & Communication Manager
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Position: Full Time
Finnovista is an impact organization that empowers Fintech ecosystems in Latin America and Spain through a collaborative Fintech platform that entails acceleration and scaling programs, conferences, hackathons, research, challenges and a dedicated Fintech co-creation space.
At Finnovista, we build bridges between the financial services industry and Fintech startups with the vision of transforming finance for the better at the intersection of entrepreneurship, technology, and innovation. We eliminate frictions so startups can change the world of finance in collaboration with financial institutions, other corporates, and investors.
Finnovista is the organizer of FINNOSUMMIT, the leading conference where innovators in the financial services industry meet through high-quality, impact networking and discover the most relevant and inspiring content to see and discuss the real future of financial services.
Finnovista also invests, accelerates and helps scale Fintech startups in Latin America and Spain, through a strategic alliance with Startupbootcamp, and in collaboration with leading financial institutions from across the region.
For information about Finnovista please check: www.finnovista.com
Finnovista is hiring an entrepreneurial, visionary and high-performing individual to work in the area of Communications and Marketing. The ideal candidate has a natural understanding of strategic communications, she/he should be organized and process driven, work independently and be self-motivated. Leading ambitious project with diverse and high profiles stakeholders wouldn’t be a problem for you.
This is a unique opportunity for junior marketers and communications to join our Madrid team. Working for the Communications and Marketing Director, you will support both Marketing and Communications initiatives across Europe & Latin America. Are you passionate about Content Marketing and Communications? Content Marketing plays an important part in the Finnovista’s overarching marketing strategy and the ability to produce compelling content to engage our community, whilst ensuring brand integrity and adhering to the brand “tone of voice” is a must.
We are looking for someone with prior experience in PR, Online Marketing, blogging and Social Media who will work proactively to assist Finnovista Marketing team to develop of our communications strategy, and delivery and execution of integrated marketing communication plans, content and digital platforms based on Finnovista’s different activities and business objectives.
At Finnovista, you will have the opportunity to work in a startup environment with a truly multinational team from countries like Spain, USA, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil. We are looking for entrepreneurial lateral thinkers that are passionate about startups and eager to have a positive impact in the world of technology, entrepreneurship, and financial services. You will be based in Madrid, and interacting often with our offices in Mexico and New York.
Position Key Responsibilities
- Support for all areas of Marketing (Online, PR, Social and all other multi-channel) as well as supporting the internal teams with requested communications
- Work with the Spain and Mexico Marketing team to ensure all content is fit for purpose – be it engaging, attention-grabbing, informative or a call to action
- Execute the digital communication plans for social media and Finnovista web
- Develop content to be published through social media and Finnovista web with support from Finnovista Marketing and Communications Director
- To oversee the Finnovista social channels in line with the global social media strategy
- Support for the Communications and Marketing strategies for Finnovista’s Fintech conferences
- Develop content for event website development
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Fluent English / Spanish, Portuguese preferred (not required)
- Preferably educated to degree level, Marketing, Journalism or another relevant discipline with 2 or 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Extensive communication skills both written and verbal (English and Spanish)
- A demonstrable track record in writing for digital media channels
- Must be able to write effective copy of various lengths; headlines, short two-sentence blurbs, long-form newsletters, etc. in order to achieve specific marketing goals
- Willingness to get involved in all areas of marketing, whether it be packing boxes for an event to pitching plans to the business
- Experience with event management
- Familiarity with Design tools and software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Coding and video editing skills -big pluses.
- Advanced computer skills with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop required; Photography experience preferred
- An interest in startups, innovation, technology, business analysis and the financial services industry
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multitask and prioritize
- You are a great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously
- Commitment and passion for doing and driving social change & entrepreneurship
- Comfortable with highly dynamic and high-uncertainty environments
Ready to join a young, dynamic team? Send Your CV to email@example.com