Job Title: Operations Manager – Startupbootcamp SCALE
Preferred Location: Mexico City (Mexico)
Position: Full Time
Finnovista is an impact organization that empowers Fintech ecosystems in Latin America and Spain through a collaborative Fintech platform that entails acceleration and scaling programs, conferences, hackathons, research, challenges and a dedicated Fintech co-creation space.
Finnovista’s mission is to help transform finance for the better at the intersection of entrepreneurship, technology, and innovation. We eliminate frictions so startups can change the world of finance in collaboration with financial institutions, other corporates, and investors.
For information about Finnovista please check: www.finnovista.com
In 2017, Finnovista joined forces with Startupbootcamp (SBC) Fintech, the largest Fintech accelerator network worldwide and together we are launching Startupbootcamp SCALE Fintech Mexico City, a growth program for Fintech startups from LATAM and beyond. The program will build on top of existing SBC Fintech programs in Mexico, London, New York, Singapore, Mumbai and Amsterdam and is funded by a consortium of corporate industry partners who also help shape the program.
Startupbootcamp SCALE Fintech Mexico City’s mission is to find and support the best Fintech startups to scale in Latin America. We support the growth of passionate startup teams who build high-quality financial products and services.
Startupbootcamp Scale is an innovation program for growth stage startups in emerging markets. The program is an addition to the traditional Startupbootcamp program and will target seed-funded companies that are on the verge to Series A funding looking for a customized approach to help them solve challenges in areas such as business development, recruiting, and expansion.
For information about Startupbootcamp please check: www.startupbootcamp.org
As an Operations Managers, you’re working closely with the Program Director to create and execute the first Fintech Scale program in Latin America. You will be leading the execution of the program, with your execution mindset you will take responsibility to deliver a world-class program for our startups, mentors, investor, and partners.
It is a great opportunity to work with the best Fintech entrepreneurs, mentors, and financial institutions in Latin America.
Position Key Responsibilities
- Support the design and lead the execution of the scale program
- Find the best Fintechs from around the world, attracting applications to the accelerator
- Build relationships with some of the best Fintech startups out there
- Manage our startup database
- Execute the program daily activities and events, from mentor engagement to corporate partner events and “Demo Day”
- Track and measure the success of our investment portfolio
- +3 years relevant experience in past roles
- Great analytical skills with a result oriented mindset
- Tech-savvy, up to date and at ease with the latest online communication & productivity tools
- Process and detail oriented
- Comfortable with highly dynamic and high uncertainty environments
- Fluent in Spanish and English with excellent writing skill
- Experience as an entrepreneur or working on a startup
- Be driven by an entrepreneurial and growth mindset, eager to learn and to grow. Constantly looking for improvements opportunities
- Love technology and entrepreneurship
- Outstanding in clearly communicating and connecting with people from the youngest entrepreneur to the most senior investor
- Awesome at project management, with excellent organization and research skills
- Fluent in Portuguese (not required)
Our side of the bargain – we offer you:
- The opportunity to be a huge part of an amazing team building Latin America’s most ambitious Fintech startup program and will be in close contact with your counterparts at other Startupbootcamp programs around the globe
- A unique opportunity for you to immerse in the Fintech startup ecosystem
- Access to world-class mentors and startups who can grow your network and inspire
- The opportunity to grow and progress your career within the global Startupbootcamp network
- Work closely with relevant players in the financial industry that sponsors the program: Visa, Banregio, HSBC Mexico, Fiinlab powered by Gentera, EY Mexico, IGNIA, and White & Case
- Our values: we’re action-oriented and result driven; we take what we do seriously but we don’t take ourselves too seriously and we’re not scared to laugh, experiment and fail
Is that you? Send Your CV to email@example.com