Position based in Mexico City
Minimum period: 6 months
Apply to: [email protected]
Do you want to immerse yourself in a vibrant startup ecosystem, help us find the next high potential Fintech startups and help us to position the best Fintech innovation programs? This is your opportunity!
Startupbootcamp has grown quickly since 2010 to become Europe’s leading and largest startup accelerator. Our vertical innovation programs in Mexico City: Startupbootcamp FinTech and Startupbootcamp SCALE, are part of Startupbootcamp FinTech – the top global accelerator focused on startups disrupting the financial sector.
Startupbootcamp Fintech Mexico City and Startupbootcamp Scale FinTech Mexico City have a mission: supporting the best Fintech startups from Latin America. Year by year we support the growth of passionate startup teams who build high-quality financial products and services. It will be adventurous in an energizing environment. We promise you will enjoy every second of it. You will get to meet and learn from amazing people and accelerate yourself alongside super talented teams.
You’ll be working alongside the Team and help them with everything from organizing events, to data processing and writing evaluation reports. We’re also looking for someone with excellent communication skills who is fluent in Spanish and has a fair knowledge of English.
As Operations Intern you’d be responsible for:
- Coordinating events and activities associated with the program (including DemoDays, Selection Days, among others)
- Daily acceleration and scale program operations
- Supporting with accounting and administration
- Database management
- Supporting the team in a wider range of other tasks when required.
Professional & Personal Skills required:
- Fluency in English written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or another business-related field
- Strong knowledge of MS Office / Google suite
- Strong Teamwork and problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge of graphic software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
Is this you?
You are innovative and possess creative methods for maximum exposure. You’re especially not afraid to try new things out and speaking to people both offline and online.
Our side of the bargain – we offer you:
- You will be a huge part of an amazing team running Latin America’s most ambitious Fintech accelerator.
- A unique opportunity for you to immerse yourself in the Fintech startup ecosystem.
- Access to world-class mentors and startups who can grow your network and inspire.
- The opportunity to grow and progress your career within the global Startupbootcamp network.
- Enjoy the perks of a Coworking Space like regular startup events, a great collaborative environment and network.
- Our values: we’re action-oriented and results-driven; we take what we do seriously but we don’t take ourselves too seriously and we’re not scared to laugh, experiment and fail.
- Friendly and flexible work environment.
- Possibility to build strong connections within the startup ecosystem (Startups, VCs, Mentors, etc..)
- Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the company.