Does your startup offer the most innovative solution in Insurtech and Fintech for Inclusion in Mexico? If the answer is yes, this competition is for you. FINNOSUMMIT Challenge aims to discover, promote and empower the most talented tech startups to transform the financial services and the insurance industries in Mexico.
FINNOSUMMIT Challenge Insurtech
The Insurtech category in the FINNOSUMMIT Challenge competition aims at identify the most innovative early-stage startups that offer a tech solution that can disrupt the insurance industry in Mexico, including B2B and B2C startups.
Early-stage startups that offer a tech solution that can disrupt the insurance industry in Mexico, including B2B and B2C solutions.
FINNOSUMMIT Challenge Fintech for Inclusion
The Fintech for Inclusion category of FINNOSUMMIT Challenge looks for eary-stage startups that, thanks to technology, can make the financial services more inclusive for people and companies that don’t have full access to financial services.
Early-stage startups that, thanks to technology, can deliver a more inclusive financial services offer to people and companies that previously didn’t have access to them.
The winners of the competition will get several prizes that will help them to gain visibility in front of relevant players of the Insurtech and Fintech ecosystem.
- 1 For both categories
- 2 Prizes for the winner of the Insurtech Category
- 3 Prizes for the winner of the Fintech for Inclusion Category
- Two VIP tickets for FINNOSUMMIT Mexico
- A pitch training session prior to the final, together with the 20 finalists.
- The opportunity to present their business at the main stage of FINNOSUMMIT Mexico
- Immersion trip to Hartford and Boston to connect with one of the world's most advanced Insurtech ecosystems. This trip is valued at $5000 USD.
- Direct invitation to attend Hartford Insurtech Hub's Selection Days, powered by Startupbootcamp, the leading acceleration program that supports innovative companies in the insurance industry. This invitation allows the startup to go directly to the second phase of the selection process to take part in this program.
- To be recognized as the most innovative Insurtech startup in Latin America.
- Direct invitation to attend Selection Days of Startupbootcamp FinTech Mexico City. This invitation allows this company to go directly to the second phase of the selection process to take part in the program.
- To be recognized as the most innovative startup of Fintech for Inclusion in Latin America.
10 JULApplications open
18 AGOApplications close
29 AGOFinalists Announcement
12 SEPFinal for the Insurtech category
13 SEPFinal for the Fintech for Inclusion category
The final of this competition was held during the last edition of FINNOSUMMIT, the region's leading Fintech and Insurtech conference held in Mexico City on September 10th-13th.
The 20 finalist startups had the opportunity to pitch their projects in front of the more than 3,000 people attending the event.
How to apply
FINNOSUMMIT Challenge is the opportunity for Mexico's most innovative entrepreneurs of boosting their project. If you are one of them, think no more!