Introduction and Consent
- What type of user information is collected.
- How collected data is processed.
- The processing of user data in relation to the transmission of information externally and internally.
- How to exercise your rights in relation to current data protection legislation.
Applicable Legal Basis
The privacy of visitors to our website is very important, and we are committed to protecting it. At Finnovista México Frontier SAPI de CV, we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to handling it responsibly and in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDPPP), as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Responsible of Your Personal Data
Responsible: Finnovista México Frontier SAPI de CV
Email: [email protected]
Registered Address: Av. Álvaro Obregón 213, Roma Nte., Cuauhtémoc. 06700, Mexico City, Mexico
Personal Data Subject to Processing
To fulfill the purposes outlined in this Notice, Finnovista will collect and process identification personal data (including your image), employment-related personal data, and contact personal data. Finnovista will not collect or process sensitive personal data.
If you explicitly fill out any form on the Finnovista website or any other form sent by employees or Finnovista calls through means other than the Finnovista website, various data will be collected and processed in addition to the aforementioned data, according to each form's purpose.
Additionally, please be informed that if you attend any of our events, you may be photographed and/or video-recorded. In this regard, by attending any of the events organized by Finnovista, you consent to Finnovista using your image in one or more photographs and/or videos and/or other supporting materials deemed relevant for the purposes detailed below.
Collection of Personal Data
The provided personal data comes from actions carried out on Finnovista web pages (www.finnovista.com and www.finnosummit.com), registration for events organized by Finnovista, application to Finnovista calls, and sending emails to accounts under Finnovista's web domains (www.finnovista.com and www.finnosummit.com). Data is not collected from browsing the site www.finnovista.com or www.finnosummit.com, as providing personal data is not necessary.
Below are cases in which you will provide your personal data::
- When contacting Finnovista through contact forms or sending an email.
- When subscribing to Finnovista's newsletter via a subscription form.
- When filling out the form allowing you to download and access a Fintech Radar or any other report hosted on Finnovista's website.
- When requesting more information about Finnovista's services through a form.
- When requesting more information and contact with Finnovista's team to become a sponsor, speaker, partner, media partner, or accredited journalist at events organized by the company. This action is performed by filling out a form.
- When registering through a form for events organized by Finnovista.
- When attending virtual, in-person, or hybrid events organized by Finnovista.
- When confirming attendance to event invitations through email.
- When filling out forms sent by employees or Finnovista calls through means other than the Finnovista web pages and domains.
- When sending emails to accounts under Finnovista's web domains.
There may be links on Finnovista's websites and communications leading to third-party websites for calls, ticket purchases, or other reasons. These sites have their own privacy policies and use of personal data, and it's the visitor's responsibility to verify them before submitting personal data. However, Finnovista's privacy policies are not exclusive of third-party website privacy policies.
Personal Data Processing
We collect your personal data in order to use it for providing Finnovista's services. The collected data will be used in a general manner and in all cases to periodically send commercial, promotional, and informational information about different actions promoted by Finnovista and other ecosystem actors.
If you have filled out an information request form on the website, the data will be used to address those inquiries.
If you registered for an event, the data will be used to:
Identify and register you as an attendee for the event.
Contact you to inform you about the main news of the event and other events.
Address and follow up on your complaints, doubts, and/or comments.
The data may also be used to invite you to participate in opinion and satisfaction surveys. Likewise, your personal image might be used to create informative material via the website, press releases, institutional publications, and promotional materials for Finnovista's advertising campaigns./p>
Your image will not be provided to third parties, nor will it be used for purposes other than promoting FINNOSUMMIT and Finnovista's events./p>
Additionally, contact data such as email and phone numbers may be used to receive commercial communications from the event's sponsors./p>
If you do not wish for your personal data to be processed for any or all additional purposes, you can communicate this by emailing [email protected]./p>
Finnovista will only transfer the necessary data in legally specified cases to fulfill the aforementioned purpose(s) or any other purpose required by law or competent authorities.
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- Request the limitation of processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You may have additional rights under applicable law. For instance, if the processing of your personal information is subject to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDPPP) and your personal information is processed based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to your specific situation. Under the LFPDPPP, you may also have the right to request the erasure or restriction of your personal information and request the portability of your personal information.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, and objection, send an email to [email protected] along with valid proof of identity, such as a photocopy of your ID card, passport, or any legal identification document.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that Finnovista is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Personal data will be retained by Finnovista México Frontier SAPI de CV as long as the initial relationship between Finnovista México Frontier SAPI de CV and the data subject is maintained, and the data subject does not request their deletion.
Finnovista is committed to using and treating users' personal data, respecting its confidentiality, and using it according to its intended purpose. Finnovista is also committed to complying with its obligation to keep personal data secure and to implementing all measures to prevent alteration, loss, processing, or unauthorized access, in accordance with current data protection regulations.
The legitimacy of data processing is based on the explicit, unequivocal, and informed consent provided by the data subject, collected through this website via a notice at the beginning of navigation.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
Finnovista will notify you of any changes to its privacy notice through our website https://www.finnovista.com, so we ask that you review it periodically.