Our cookies are used to personalize content and advertisements, provide social networking features, and analyze traffic. This website uses both third-party and our own cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience, to enable you to share content on social networks, and to allow us to obtain user statistics.
As the owner of this website, we inform you that we do not use any personal information from cookies, and only perform general statistics of visits that do not involve any personal information of the user.
What are cookies and why are they used?
Cookies are a set of data that a server deposits in the user's browser to collect standard Internet log information and information on the behavior of visitors to a website. In other words, they are small text files that are stored on the computer's hard drive and serve to identify the user when he or she connects to the website again.
Its purpose is to record the user's visit and save certain information. Its use is common and frequent on websites since it allows the pages to function more efficiently and to achieve greater personalization and analysis of user behavior.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, these two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's device from domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's device from a domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. Session cookies are those that expire when the user closes the browser. Permanent cookies expire depending on when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (e.g. to keep the user identified in Finnovista services) or when they are manually deleted.
- Session cookies help you navigate through the website efficiently, tracking your progress from page to page so that you are not asked for information you have already provided during the current visit, or information needed to complete a transaction. Session cookies are stored in the temporary memory of the user's computer and are deleted when the web browser is closed.
- Permanent cookies store user preferences on current and successive visits. They are recorded on the device's hard drive and remain valid when the browser is restarted. Persistent cookies are used, for example, to record the user's choice of language and location.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Performance Cookies: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit.
- Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when you request a service. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help target content to your location
- Advertising Cookies: This type of cookie allows for more information to be shown to each anonymous user. Among others, the duration or frequency of visualization of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the navigation patterns and/or user behavior are stored since they help to conform a profile of advertising interest. In this way, it is possible to offer advertising related to the user's interests.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They store information about the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The cookies sent by the Finnovista site are:
|Type of Cookies||Entity that manages them||Name||Purpose||Persistency||+INFO|
|_ga||Enables the function of unique visits control. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, the cookie will be installed. Only in the event that the user changes the browser, the user will be considered as a new one.||2 años||http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/|
|_gat||"To limit the request speed"||10 minutos|
|_gid||To store and update a unique value for each page visited||2 días|
|ADVERTISING||Youtube||CONSENT||Collect information on how the user uses the website and any advertising that they have seen before visiting the site||20 años||http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/|
Disable and removal of cookies in your browser
You can prevent the download of cookies through your browser settings, preventing the cookies from being stored on your device.
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational.
The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult your browser's Help menu where you can find instructions.
The user may at any time choose which cookies to use on this website. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- For more information about managing cookies in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- For more information about managing cookies in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/cookies-frequently-asked-questions
- For more information about managing cookies in Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For more information about managing cookies in Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- For more information about managing cookies in Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- If you want to stop being followed by Google Analytics visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout