We identify new business models and directions of growth
Innovation strategy is not business as usual corporate strategy. Working alongside senior leaders, we explore how forces of change might impact your company, and industry and where, in that seemingly chaotic landscape, possible directions of growth lies.
Your innovation strategy should guide longer-term renewal: navigating disruption, identifying trends before they become obvious, and creating structures to be able to do that in parallel with business as usual activities. The goal is creating a unique perspective of where the world is going and what sort of businesses will succeed, as well as a clear articulation of the types of ideas that your firm feels best suited to invest in given your organisational capabilities, infrastructure and resources. You can choose where you’re best suited to play.
Working with you, we’ll find solutions to challenges, such as:
- Understand the business units’ current situation and environment including customer journey, technology stack, value chain, pain points, growth ambitions, and existing initiatives, among others.
- Map disruptive macro-economic, technology and startup activity trends that could potentially affect the business unit.
- Define an innovation thesis that clearly outlines strategic opportunity spaces and clearly communicates the business unit’s vision for the future.
- Understand both core and adjacent capabilities that are required to exploit strategic opportunity space.
- Introduce frameworks for managing a balanced portfolio of initiatives across different time horizons and various aspects of business model innovation.