Big data, IA and B2B data-based technologies in Fintech and Insurtech
Find out the transformation that B2B technologies such as big data, artificial intelligence, data science, or data-based solutions represent for the Fintech and Insurtech industries and connect with the best innovation community in Spain!
The fourth and last edition of this year of Finnovista Pitch Day in Madrid, sponsored by Liberbank, focused on business-to-business (B2B) technologies based on data that are transforming financial services and insurers, as well as the systems through which they are provided with these technologies, such as Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions. The event, once again brought together, on November 26 at 5:15 p.m. at Google Campus Madrid, the city’s innovation community to find out new industry trends and explore possible collaborations or investment opportunities.
Why attend Finnovista Pitch Day in Madrid?
- Discover and understand new tech trends applied to finance and insurance together with the most relevant experts in those industries.
- Learn more about the Fintech and Insurtech startups that will set the pace in the transformation of those industries.
- Get connected and search for new opportunities in the networking session with the most relevant players of the local innovation ecosystem are invited.
Finnovista Pitch Days
|17:15 – 18:00
|18:00 – 18:10
|Welcome and opening by Finnovista
|Panel “B2B data-based technologies opportunities in Fintech and Insurtech”
|18:55 – 20:00
|Pitch from the 5 emerging startups Fintech with high potential
|20:00 – 20:05
|Closure by Finnovista
|20:20 – 21:00
|Cocktail & networking
Date: November 26, 2019
Time: From 5:15 to 9:00 p.m.
Venue: Google for startups Campus in Madrid (Auditorio). Manzanares St., 1 28005 Madrid
Remider: venue has limited capacity. Don't forget to RSVP!
- “The exchange of ideas and the number of contacts you can get in every event organized by Finnovista has been key for us to develop our business model.”
- “Finnovista Pitch Day was our first opportunity to show our project to the community, because we pitch in the event before launching our service commercialy. I was amazed by the Finnovista’s ability to attract very early-stage projects. That’s why Finnovista Pitch Day is a forum to learn about the most factual tech trends in the industry. ”
- “In our opinion, Finnovista Pitch Day is a major opportunity for a Fintech or Insurtech to pitch in Madrid. Many players in these industries attend this event and we got in touch with several clients during the networking sessions. Also, we found relevant collaboration opportunities for Indexa Capital.”
François DerbaixIndexa Capital